YourKrogerBenefits | MyLifeatKroger
Being the 2nd-largest supermarket chain in the USA, Kroger employs more than 453000 skilled people to run their business.
Believing employees as the most important asset, Kroger committed to taking care of employees, rewarding them for their hard work and dedication.
But, many Kroger employees find trouble getting benefited from Kroger Employee Benefits.
So, Kroger has created MyLifeAtKroger, accessed at www.mylifeatkroger.com/public/welcome.
Kroger employees can log on to the My Life At Kroger portal to access and manage their Mylife at Kroger Benefits.
Do you know how to access the [email protected] Login Page? what are employee benefits at Kroger or how to access MyLife at Kroger Employee Benefits, YourKrogerBenefits account? No, then go through this article.
This guide will help you by MyLifeAtKroger Login to access your Mylife at Kroger Benefits.
My Kroger Benefits – Kroger Employee Benefits 2021
The Kroger Company is an American retail company referred to as the largest general retailer throughout the world. Headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, the firm operates hypermarkets, superstores, supermarkets, department stores, and jewelry stores and has appointed more than 453,000 skilled professionals to operates 2,922 locations.
For their success, Kroger thinks that associates are their most valuable asset and that is why they offer a comprehensive and competitive Total Rewards program that touches all aspects of life.
Kroger Employee Benefits and reward packages are designed specially to support their physical, financial, and emotional well-being helping them improve work-life balance.
Read below what employee benefits do Kroger offers to its employees?
Profit-Sharing & Stock Purchase Plans
- Profit-Sharing Plan – 401(k)
- Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Benefit-eligible hourly and salaried team members are eligible for company-paid term life insurance equal to three years of employee’s salary.
Voluntary Life & Personal Accident Insurance
Benefit-eligible hourly and salaried team members may purchase a higher level of term life insurance on a voluntary basis.
Health, Prescription Drugs, Dental, and Vision
- Multiple Providers and Plan Levels
- Optional Orthodontia Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Kroger Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Purchase Program
- Flu Shots and Travel Consultations
- Child Care
- Transportation Benefit Plan
- Prescription Savings Club
- Added Benefits Program
- Work & Life Resources
Do note that Kroger Employee Benefits can vary based on location, the number of regular working hours, team member level, length of employment, and job status.
All these attractive Kroger Employee Benefits and reward packages are accessible by login into the official Kroger Employee Login portal, [email protected] Login Page.
So, if you are an employee at Kroger, read below what you will require to access the [email protected]
What required to Access Your Kroger Benefits Portal?
- www.yourkrogerbenifits.com OFFICIAL URL
- MyLifeAtKroger login details like Valid User ID and Password
- Kroger employee ID or identity card.
- Your age must be over 18 years.
- A laptop or phone with a good internet connection.
- Your personal information
- Social Security Number (SSN).
How to Access YourKrogerBenefits? Kroger Benefits Login
To access attractive Kroger Employee Benefits and reward packages, follow the given below steps –
- Visit the official YourKrogerBenefits login site, www.YourKrogerBenefits.com.
- Now, you will be taken to the official Kroger secure web login page.
- Now, select the desired category from the available option, which are
- Current Associate;
- Spouse or Domestic partner;
- Select Current Associate.
- Now, Enter your Enterprise User ID and Password respectively.
- Check your details and tick on “Remember my ID”.
- Now, click on I AGREE to access your MyLifeAtKroger account.
Now, you will be able to access your My Kroger Benefits (Kroger Employee Benefits) and other facilities offered by the MyLifeAtKroger portal.
Yourkrogerbenefits Registration Steps
If you haven’t enrolled yet for a My Kroger Benefits online account, then you must register for it first at the www.mylifeatkroger.com portal.
To enroll for a new online account, you’ll require your Social Security Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, and some other personal identification details.
Then visit http://www.mylifeatkroger.com/Public/Register and fill in the necessary details in the Your Kroger Benefits Registration form available.
My Kroger Benefits Login – Need Help?
For more help, dial 513-762-4000
or Send a mail to, 1014 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202-1100
Hope that this information available here regarding the My Kroger Benefits will be useful for you to access Your Kroger Benefits Account.
If you’ve any suggestions and feedback on our YourKrogerBenefits Guide, post a comment below to get a solution and help others!